Alphawave is a young Toronto based start-up with a team of technology industry veterans and engineers
having nearly 20 year history of building successful Silicon/IP teams. Founded in 2017, Alphawave has already
seen strong success and impact in delivering proven Silicon in leading 7nm processes. Profitable since day
one, Alphawave completed successful IPO on the London Stock Exchange in the summer of 2021 and is
investing heavily in our existing and future products. This has already resulted in Alphawave building one of the
most technologically exciting and fastest growing businesses in the history of semiconductors.
Our unique, DSP based, multi-standard connectivity Silicon IP solutions leverage years of experience and R&D
to build the most power efficient, high performance solution available on the market to enable devices of the
What You’ll Do
o Vendor management
▪ Work with engineering lead on new/changing engagements with external partners/contractors to define working profile – including scope, acceptance criteria, limitations, access, approvals and communication planning.
▪ Coordinate with finance and legal leads to drive SoW closure.
▪ Maintain database of partners (including internal primary contact points) to facilitate future opportunities and cross reference historical engagement performance. Tracking checkpoints for audit and compliance as needed.
▪ For tier one vendors (including foundry), work with engineering/marketing to identify areas of synergy to benefit partner and nurture working relationship.
▪ Auditor for Atlas initiatives assessment. Works with PMO, engineering leads and DevOps on planning phase. Monitoring through execution to ensure alignment with plan and minimal disruption to existing processes.
▪ Works with DevOps team on prioritization of Atlas initiatives.
o DevOps tracking and visibility
▪ Work with DevOps director to facilitate reporting and tracking initiatives.
What You’ll Need
o Electrical engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent a minimum
o Working knowledge of Jira/Confluence in the context of internal execution tracking as well as external partner communications.
o Experience managing large projects and tracking work across teams of 10+.
o Communication experience with external customers/vendors.
o Understanding of vendor contracts and driving acceptance qualification.
- Additional skills and experience considered an asset
o Schedule development, tracking and reporting with MS Office Project
o PMP certification an asset
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal, saving lives.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process.