Alphawave IP builds industry-leading wired connectivity solutions that enable data to travel faster, more reliably, and with higher performance at lower power. Our technology is embedded in leading-edge semiconductors built to power global network and computer systems. It is an essential part of the core infrastructure enabling next generation services in data centres, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, data networking, autonomous vehicles, and solid-state storage.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Generalist who will assist with running the daily functions of the Human Resource department.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Assist with the implementation of ADP Dayforce now and ongoing maintenance of system
- Generate monthly reporting for internal stakeholders
- Develop and run onboarding & offboarding program
- Assist with training & development initiatives
- Assist with compensation plans
- Maintain employee records
- Assist with the development and implementation of internship program.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and managers, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in Human Resources
- 3+ years’ experience in HR, including HR generalist role
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
It’d Be Amazing If You Had
- CHRP designation
- Experience working with ADP workforce now
- Administer & manage benefits globally
- Experience setting up and running compensation programs.
- You have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- You are a cooperative and collaborative team player
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- You are willing to go above and beyond your regular job duties
- You are not shy and enjoy voicing your thoughts
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.